Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management (BBA)
The Bachelors of Business Administration (B.B.A.) with a concentration in Project Management program prepares students to think critically while developing knowledge and skills in project management; planning, problem-solving, leadership, communication and time management.
Graduates of the B.B.A. with a Concentration in Project Management program will become employees and entrepreneurs that will be able to initiate, plan, manage, execute and close a project according to the project life cycle. In addition, students will be able to develop a budget based on project scope, develop the appropriate project schedule and understand and develop project plans using current project management trends and technology.
- Develop, design, manage, and present project execution plans.
- Understand and apply project management tools and techniques to initiate, plan, manage, execute and close a project according to the project life cycle.
- Understand and apply project management best practices from the Project Management Institute (PMI)® in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Demonstrate leadership and the necessary hard and soft skills necessary to successfully integrate them into the proper execution of a project.
- Develop the skills necessary to communicate project progress to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills for effective analysis and decision making.
- Understand the potential social, ethical, and environmental impact not only to the project, but to society and the community and integrate these considerations into project planning and execution.
Review the Accelerated Bachelor's of Business Administration Project Management Program Sheet for course description information.