2022 Summer Study
Muhlenberg Summer Study welcomes Muhlenberg full-time traditional and Continuing Studies students, veterans and military personnel, visiting college and high school students looking to earn early college credits to enroll in up to four courses, offered in five sessions, throughout the summer (no more than two courses per session).
With a wide range of degree credit courses online, in-person and also in a hybrid format, taught by engaging faculty, you will be a step ahead for the fall semester or a step closer to your own personal goals.
Click on the book below to view the schedule.
|2022 Summer Study|
The following updates were made after the Summer Study schedule was published in mid-March.
HST-333-82 *Cancelled 7/8/22
PSY-383-82 *Cancelled 7/8/22
- PSY 490 is now section 82 *Updated 5/5/22
- PSY 383-82 Special Topic: Psychology of Performance, Summer II, On-campus MW 6:00-9:20 *Added 4/29/22
- PHL 105-82 Conduct & Character, Summer II, Asynchronous *Added 4/29/22
- HST 333-82 Amerian Military History, Summer II, Asynchronous *Added 4/29/22
- LLC 282-82 Special Topic: Travel and Pilgrimage Across Cultures - Summer II, 1:00-4:20 *Added 4/11/22
- PHY 122-98 is Physics II and not Physics I as shown on pages 8 and 12.