Business Administration with a concentration in Healthcare Management (BBA)
Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing industries in the United States. The business needs of a healthcare organization are unique, and a run-of-the-mill Business Administration degree only offers some of the knowledge and skills needed.
Accelerated Career Growth with an Accelerated Degree
Developed in partnership with a corporate advisory board consisting of regional healthcare providers, our healthcare specialization track focuses on practical applications and career-oriented skills. Classes are taught by faculty with advanced degrees and direct industry experience.
Finish in as little as 22-months with our accelerated programs.
- Consists of 16 five-week courses, meeting only once a week
- Hybrid online/in-person delivery for flexibility
- Class costs include books and materials; No hidden fees
- Fixed tuition will never increase for the duration of your program
- Generous transfer policies, including credit for prior learning
Learn essential career skills
- Courses aligned to the specific challenges of the health services industry
- Project-based learning
- Practical applications that are relevant to day-to-day work
- Real-life projects, work with select non-profit organizations
- Focus on the development of soft skills you'll need in professional environments
Review the Accelerated Bachelor's of Business Administration Healthcare Management Program Sheet for course description information.
The Muhlenberg College School of Continuing Studies helps students transform their lives, build their communities, and enhance their organizations.
Want to learn more about this program? Request information here or contact us at 484-664-3300 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Schedule an advisement meeting.