Accelerated Bachelor's Degree Completion Programs
Designed specifically for adult students with existing college credits seeking to finish their degree. Muhlenberg's accelerated programs provide motivated students with a way to complete their undergraduate journey quickly without sacrificing the quality of education or rigor.
|Accelerated Degree Programs|
|Human Resources Leadership|
|Information Systems Management|
|Supply Chain Management|
Finish in as little as 22 months with our accelerated programs.
- It consists of 16 five-week courses, meeting only once a week
- Hybrid online/in-person delivery for flexibility
- Class costs include books and materials; No hidden fees
- Fixed tuition will never increase for the duration of your program
- Generous transfer policies, including credit for prior learning
- Choose from two majors, Information Systems Management and Business Administration, with several specializations.
The Essential Skills Employers Value
The Accelerated Degree program is a career-oriented educational adventure that combines knowledge gained in the classroom with real-life project experience. Our curriculum is rooted in developing the "essential workplace skills" many employers require today.
- Powerful Communication (spoken and written)
- Effective Teaming (both as a leader and team member)
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Resilience and Emotional Intelligence.
If you have any additional questions or would like to speak with an academic advisor, please get in touch with 484-664-3300 or