In applying for an academic partnership, you may apply Early Decision or Regular Decision. However, if you apply Early Decision, you are indicating your intention to enroll at Muhlenberg whether you are approved for the academic partnership or not (i.e. you might be admitted to Muhlenberg, but not to the University of Pennsylvania 3-4 Dental Program).
- For the following programs, you must apply to Muhlenberg before January 1 of your senior year in high school.
- A personal interview with Muhlenberg College Admissions is required for these programs and must be completed before January 1 of your senior year.
- Please note that each program has specific requirements and supplemental application materials. Be sure to read the program-specific pages carefully.
For the following programs, your Muhlenberg application and program application should be completed simultaneously:
- Muhlenberg College/University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine 3-4 BioDental Program
- Muhlenberg College/SUNY College of Optometry
For the following programs, students will submit their applications after they have enrolled at Muhlenberg:
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law 3-3 Program
- Muhlenberg College/Temple University School of Medicine Early Assurance Program
- Engineering Dual-Degree Program with Columbia University
- American University Kogod School of Business
- Boston University School of Public Health
- Boston University School of Medicine
- Boston University Questrom School of Business
- Lehigh University Master of Science in Management
- Penn State College of Medicine
- Moravian College Music Certification (K-12)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary of Philadelphia