Students can access their financial aid information by logging into their financial aid portal. In the portal students can view their past and present aid offers; accept, decline or reduce their aid offer; complete the Muhlenberg College Scholarship and Aid Application; view correspondence from the Office of Financial Aid; upload requested documents; view requested/ missing documents; and check the status of important documents.
Instructions for first-time users
- Use Google Chrome as your internet browser.
- MacBook users, make sure you are not using Safari
- Click on First Time User.
- Enter your email address
- Applicants for Admissions- Use the email address you provided on your common application.
- Enter your date of birth in the format: xx/xx/xxxx
- Select security questions
- Create your password
*Please keep your login information in a safe place. You will be using it throughout the year.