Muhlenberg's prelaw advisors provide guidance across a variety of interdisciplinary fields. These experts will work to develop a plan that is suited to you and your career goals.
- Jim Bloom, Professor of English
- Michele Deegan, Professor of Political Science
- Dan Doviak, Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Giacomo Gambino, Professor of Political Science
- Richard Niesenbaum, Professor of Biology and Sustainability Studies
- Lyndsey Nagy, Associate Professor of Economics and Finance
- John Sullivan, Professor of Media & Communication
Individual advising sessions are offered for students to guide them in their preparation for law school. Contact Professor Giacomo Gambino at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual session.
Muhlenberg also operates a Prelaw Advising Listserv. Contact Professor Giacomo Gambino at email@example.com to be added to this resource.