Fall 2020 Transfer Information
- Admissions decisions will be released on a rolling basis beginning March 1. Students who have completed the financial aid process will receive their Financial Aid Package when notified of admission.
- Deadline for Admissions and Financial Aid: June 15th
- 2020-2021 Free Application Aid Information Page (FAFSA) Muhlenberg's code is 003304. Deadline is June 15, 2019 for transfer students. All students wishing to apply for Federal Student Aid-including Federal Loans-- and many students wishing to be considered for state grants/scholarships MUST complete this form.
- 2020-2021* Online Muhlenberg College Scholarship and Aid Application
- Additional Supporting Documentation: After you have completed the FAFSA, please track the status of your submitted application on your student portal, Financial Aid Online. This is where you will be notified of any additional supporting documentation (ie, tax returns, W2s, etc) that you will need to submit.
- Please note that documents you upload to the Financial Aid Online Portal will be marked as “Not Reviewed” when they have been uploaded but not yet reviewed by a member of the Financial Aid staff.