- Ph.D., performance studies, New York University, Tisch School of the Arts
- M.A., performance studies, New York University, Tisch School of the Arts
- M.A., English and comparative literature, University of Cincinnati
- B.A., music, Brown University (with studies at New England Conservatory of Music)
I teach in the fields of performance studies, theatre history, critical theory, queer studies and art history. My courses often blend critical inquiry and creative practice.
Research, Scholarship or Creative/Artistic Interests
- “10 Meditations in an Emergency," an experimental setting of Frank O'Hara's “Meditations in an Emergency" for solo cello, voice and recorded sound that debuted at Poetry Project in New York City in June 2019
- "Choral Marx," choral setting of Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels’s Manifesto for the Communist Party that debuted at NYU Skirball in fall of 2018
- "Suite for Solo Cello and Audience," a series of participatory pieces for solo cello and audience members that engage with the legacy of cellist and feminist performance artist Charlotte Moorman.
Go Back to Search >>