Project Management Certificate Program
Now’s the time to enhance your career with a Project Management certification.
Our Project Management Certificate Program (PMCP) is designed to give seasoned or aspiring Project Managers the necessary tools to carry out the roles and responsibilities of a Project Manager.
In this highly competitive job market, employers retain and hire only the most highly qualified individuals. Those candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of relevant and in-demand career skills. Muhlenberg’s Project Management certification meets both objectives. This 4-course certification provides you with the knowledge, ability, and skills needed to take initiatives from commencement to completion. Set yourself apart and prepare for the next level of your career with a certification from Muhlenberg College.
- Fully Online for maximum flexibility
- No bachelor’s degree required
- No previous knowledge of project management required
- Career-focused classes aligned to the skills employers are seeking
- Certificates issued for each course in addition to the overall program certificate
- Finish in as little as 6 months
To register for classes, please visit the payment portal.
Class Enrollment Deadlines and Start/End Dates
- Project Management Theory and Practice
- Enrollment deadline: March 2, 2022
- Course start date: Wednesday, March 16 to May 11, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE (9 Week Course)
- Managing Relationships with a Fully Automated And Integrated System
- Enrollment deadline: March 7, 2022
- Course start/end date: Monday, March 21 to May 16, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
- Earned Value/Budgeting
- Enrollment deadline: May 18, 2022
- Course start/end date: Wednesday, June 1 to July 20, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
- The Project Management Office (PMO)
- Enrollment deadline: May 23, 2022
- Course start/end date: Monday, June 6 to August 1, 6-10 p.m. ONLINE
View the Project Management Course Descriptions for additional information.
Admissions / Tuition
No bachelor’s degree or prior experience needed.
|Register and Pay For||Price|
|Single Course||$775 per course (PM Theory and Practice is $875)|
|Two or Three Courses||6% discount|
|Complete Program||12% discount ($2,816 total)|
Do you receive employer tuition assistance?
If so, contact our office for tuition deferment information. 484-664-3300.