Attention all varsity athletes and Muhlenberg sports fans - March 10 kicks off the second annual Mule Madness competition! Last year’s participation challenge was a huge success, and the football team is hungry to repeat their victory – but it’s a new year with new rules, and it’s any team’s game!
This season teams will face-off head-to-head in a 4-week (March 10 to April 6), single elimination tournament. Teams with the highest giving percentage from each bracket will advance to the next round. Sixteen teams will be at the starting line, but only one will finish in first place! View a complete list of rules here.
Make a gift in support of Muhlenberg and your favorite ’Berg varsity team.
How to make your gift:
• Online at www.muhlenberg.edu/makeagift. Simply click on Mule Madness in the Gift Designation.
• Call 1-800-859-2243.
• Mail a check, made payable to Muhlenberg College, to: The Muhlenberg Fund, 2400 Chew Street Allentown, PA 18104
Other ways to support your team:
• Earn more money for your team - check out the D-III Challenge for details.
• Alumni – join the ’Berg Alumni Facebook page to follow the competition and repost messages.
• Share Mule Madness updates on all of your social networks to encourage others to give.
• Seniors – we have a special incentive just for you!
Check back at the start of each week to read updates by Muhlenberg’s own bracketologist, Mike Bruckner, and to see varsity athletes and coaches battle it out on the video commentary.
You’ll also want to check out the current week’s match-ups by printing out this form and submitting your bracket to The Muhlenberg Fund at the address above by Monday, March 17. Special prizes will be received for those closest to the actual finals!