Campus to Conference Room
The Wescoe School of Muhlenberg College offers short, informative, on-site presentations for your staff on a variety of topics as part of its Campus to Conference Room program. Visits can be reserved for any time during the day, including the lunch hour or after work. Professional and community groups may also request speaking engagements.
Some of our presentation topics are:
- Tips for Making Valuable Professional Connections
- Going Global...Know Before You Go: Performance Evaluations and More
- Idea Improv: Team Exercise for Your Organization
- The Changing Trends in Teaching (K through 12)
- Social Media + Your Business = Turning a Profit
- Conflict Resolution
- Internet Usage - Filtering and Monitoring
- Leadership Strategies: Tools to Get Started
- Bullies in the Workplace
- Tips for Team Building
- Time Management: We Can All Use a Little Help
- Close More Sales: Trade Secrets
- Juggling Family, Career, & School: Tips for Success
- The Manager's Role in Creating a Motivational Climate
- The Secret Benefits of Returning to School
- The 5 Steps to Making Effective Decisions
- Understanding the 23 Dimensions of Diversity
- When Opportunity Knocks, Will You Be Ready?
- Learning, Change, Innovation: What Do They Have in Common?
- Position Yourself for Success in the Healthcare Industry
- What Makes a Good Team Leader/Team Member?
- Cut the Fear Factor In Public Speaking
- Tips for Coping with Stress
- Data Security for Your Organization
- Managing Your Career
- Encouraging Ethical Behavior Among Employees
- Eliminating Disruptive Organizational Conflict
- Boomers, Gen X'ers and Millennials: Managing Multiple Generations
Campus to Conference Room programs include a 40-minute presentation followed by a 20-minute question and answer period. The programs can be held at your site, but we can also make accommodations for your group on the Muhlenberg College Campus.
To learn more about these complimentary presentations or continuing education for your employees, please fill out this form or contact Samantha Anglestein at 484-664-3029 or firstname.lastname@example.org.