Students for Queer Advocacy
co-Presidents: Amanda Nell & McCabe Wilus
- Faculty Advisor: Professor Troy Dwyer
SQuAd stands for Students for Queer Advocacy; we are Muhlenberg College's LGBTQ group. SQuAd has both an activist and social component. Our most important objective is creating a safe-space for students of all identities.
- Create a safe-space for all individuals, particularly those who are LGBTQ-identified
- provide education for SQuAd members and the wider Muhlenberg Community regarding LGBTQ-related issues\
- advocate for political and social change related to the queer community, both on campus and beyond
- engage in multicultural life in a larger way by collaborating and supporting other affiliated groups
- have fun with social events and group activities to foster a stronger queer community on campus
ANYONE AND EVERYONE. SQuAd is accepting of all individuals regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, political views, and etcetera.
We are a safe-space for all LGBTQ-identified individuals, those questioning their sexual orientation and/or gender identity, and their allies.