March 5: Mules finish trip with 7-1 record
Muhlenberg won three of its last four games in Florida to close its trip with a 7-1 record. In a 7-2 win against John Carroll, junior Heather Porrini (left) took a shutout into the seventh inning and senior Erica Wenzel (right) was 3-for-3 with three runs scored.
March 4: Kline, Jones win Centennial Conference honors
Senior Kelly Kline (left) and junior Kelsey Jones (right) were named Centennial Conference player and pitcher of the week, respectively.
March 2: Bats power Mules to two more wins
Muhlenberg scored 23 runs on 27 hits in posting wins against Elizabethtown (11-0) and St. Mary's (12-4) to improve to 4-0. Sophomore Brittany Dzieciolowski (right) went 3-for-3 in the second game.
March 1: Mules open season with two wins
Muhlenberg opened the 2014 season with one-run wins against St. Benedict (2-1) and Ohio Northern (9-8). Sophomore Taylor Trifiolis (left) went 3-for-4 and drove in the winning run in the top of the seventh in the first game.
February 27: Season preview
After winning a school-record 31 games last year, the Mules are aiming higher.
MuhlBox: Pearls at the Snell
Three Muhlenberg athletes, including softball player Erica Wenzel, attended the recent Snell Shillingford Coaching Symposium.
February 7: Mules name four captains
Three seniors and a junior will captain the Mules in 2014.
MuhlBox: In the Cleanup Spot
Muhlenberg softball players donated their time to a local shelter and elementary school.
September 26: Jones wins Weikert Award
Kelsey Jones was honored for her performance as a sophomore with the Sidney G. Weikert Award.
- Season review
- May 24: Four named to Academic Honor Roll
- May 21: Sullivan honored for sportsmanship
- May 15: Kline earns all-region nod
- MuhlBox: Scoring Position
- May 8: Mules place seven on All-CC team
- May 5: Record season ends in playoffs
- May 4: Muhlenberg splits first two playoff games
- May 3: Championship preview
- April 30: Mules reach 30 wins
- April 27: Sweep of F&M gives Muhlenberg records for wins
- April 23: Perfection! Jones pitches masterpiece
- April 22: Dzieciolowski named player of the week
- April 20: Mules sweep Ursinus to clinch top seed
- April 16: Muhlenberg extends first-place lead
- April 11: Moravian sweeps Muhlenberg
- April 10: Mules reach 20-win mark with sweep of Drew
- April 8: Jones named pitcher of the week
- April 6: Mules sweep defending champs
- MulePix: DeSales doubleheader
- April 4: Comebacks lead to win, tie
- April 2: 10-inning win highlights split
- April 1: Kline named player of the week
- March 30: Mules sweep Washington to cap perfect week
- MulePix: Swarthmore doubleheader
- March 26: One day after snow, Mules sweep
- March 24: Mules swept at TCNJ
- March 23: Muhlenberg gains split in conference opener
- March 14: Mules receive votes, split with King's
- March 6: 8-0! Mules finish perfect trip
- March 5: Muhlenberg ties best start at 6-0
- March 4: Kline named player of the week
- March 3: Mules win two in final at-bat
- March 2: Muhlenberg opens with sweep
- Season preview
- MuhlBox: Empowering the Next Generation
- September 26: Kline receives Weikert Award
Spring Break Trip
Tuesday, March 11
at King's, 3:00