What is the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)?
The student-athlete advisory committee (SAAC) is a committee made up of student-athletes assembled to provide insight on the student-athlete experience and to offer input on the rules, regulations and polices that affect the student-athletes.
Functions of SAAC
• Promote communication between athletics, administration, and student-athletes.
• Disseminate information
• Provide feedback and insight into athletic department issues.
• Generate a student-athlete voice within the campus athletic department formulation of policies.
• Build a sense of community within the athletics program involving all athletics teams.
• Solicit student-athlete responses to proposed conference and NCAA legislation.
• Organize community service efforts.
• Create a vehicle for student-athlete representation on campus-wide committees.
• Promote a positive student-athlete image on campus.
The Student-Athlete Experience
Click here for videos of student-athletes describing the Muhlenberg experience in their own words.