Athletic Training Forms
Freshmen, transfers and first-year upperclass athletes
Please read the Introductory Letter first. It contains more specific instructions. The ECG (EKG)/Sports Physical and ADHD Medical Exception (if applicable) forms are in PDF format. They have to be printed out and sent back to the Sports Medicine department. The publicity form is also in PDF formate and is to be returned to Sports Information. Please read their instruction letter for details.
All other forms listed below are located in SportsWare On Line. Each form gives you instructions as to how to fill them out.
The Sports Physical, ECG (EKG), ADHD (if applicable) forms and a copy of the front and back of your insurance card should be returned by July 1st. All forms on SportsWare On Line should be completed by July 1st for Fall sport student athletes and August 5th for Winter and Spring sport student athletes.
To download a free Acrobat reader, click here.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Nemes at 484-664-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introductory Letter
- ECG/EKG Information Letter/Sports Physical Form
- ADHD Medical Exception Letter and Form
(If diagnosed and on medication this MUST be submitted to Sports Medicine)
- SportsWare On Line
(Please fill out the below documents on the SportsWare On Line forms section)
- Athletic Training Forms Checklist
- Statement of Informed Risk
- Acknowledgement of Insurance Requirements
- Medical Procedures Guidelines
- Off-season Injury and Illness Guidelines
- Consent for Release of Medical Information
- Consent for Treatment
- Sickle Cell Trait Letter and Form
(This must be on file for ALL Athletes)
- Instructions for Publicity Form
- Publicity Form