Athletic Training Forms
Freshmen, transfers and first-year upperclass athletes
If you are a Muhlenberg College athlete, you must print out each of the following forms. For many of the forms, you are required to sign and return them before you will be permitted to participate in varsity athletics.
These forms are in pdf format. To download a free Acrobat reader, click here.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact Steve Nemes at 484-664-3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Introductory Letter
- ECG (EKG) Information Letter/Sports Physical Form
- SportsWare On Line
(DO NOT fill out documents on the SportsWare On Line forms section)
- Athletic Training Forms Checklist
(Please submit HARDCOPIES of all Forms)
- Statement of Informed Risk
- Acknowledgement of Insurance Requirements
- Emergency Contact and Insurance Information
- Insurance Definitions
- Medical Procedures Guidelines
- Off-season Injury and Illness Guidelines
- Consent for Release of Medical Information
- Consent for Treatment
- Sickle Cell Trait Letter and Form
(This must be on file for ALL Athletes)
- ADHD Medical Exception letter and Form
(If Diagnosed and on Medication This must be submitted to the Athletic Trainer)
- Instructions for Publicity Form