Welcome. We’re looking forward to reading your application and getting to know you. If you have questions, be sure to contact our transfer coordinator, Beza Wossene.
Here are the steps:
Visit campus, take a tour and meet with us. A personal interview is required.
- Complete the Common Application.
You may apply online. Note that a $50 application fee is required.
- If you’ve applied to Muhlenberg in the past, either as a freshman or transfer, you can ask that we “re-open” your original application, rather than have us review a new application. The application fee is waived if you “re-open.” However, even if you were accepted in the past, being accepted a second time isn’t guaranteed; every admission cycle and applicant pool is different.
- Print the teacher evaluation form and have one teachers/college reference complete it.
The form should be sent by the teachers directly to the Office of Admission.
- Have your ACT or SAT-I scores sent to Muhlenberg.
Our ACT school code is 3640, and note that we do require the writing portion. Our SAT school code is 2424, and we do not require the SAT-II.
- Submit an official copy of your high school and college transcript (Registrar's report).
- Have a personal interivew with a member of our admissions staff. If you are re-opening a previous application you are still required to interview even if you had previously interviewed. If you are not able to make it to campus we would be happy to arrange an interview via phone or Skype. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 484-664-3200.
- Expect an answer between Mid-April and June 15 for fall admission and between December 1 and January 10 for spring admission.