Muhlenberg Scholars Program
The Muhlenberg Scholars Program is an honors program designed to enhance the education of talented students by providing unique opportunities for intellectual exploration, growth, and development.
These opportunities include:
- The chance to take small classes specifically designed for Scholars Students taught in discussion format by specially selected faculty members.
- The chance to make friends and exchange ideas with other talented students.
- The chance to broaden your intellectual horizons and improve your self-esteem, independence, and creativity.
- The chance to hone your analytical skills and improve your problem-solving ability.
- The chance to earn special honors at graduation — a credential likely to aid in finding employment and gaining admission to graduate study.