Transferring Abroad Courses to Muhlenberg Transcript
- Courses taken abroad will NOT transfer unless you had them pre-approved on the Transfer Course Authorization for StudyAbroad form BEFORE you arrived at your host institution. (see instructions/policies below)
- The Dean of International Programs must sign and approve your form with all its attachments. Dr. Kish-Goodling will review all your transfer course authorization documentation and sign it. Our office will forward all the documentation to the Registrar after your transcript arrives.
- Advising Tips
- Transfer Course Authorization Instructions
- Transfer Course Authorization Policies
- Transfer Course Authorization Form