As co-chairs of the Middle-States Self-Study Steering Committee, we welcome you to this website where you will find materials from both Muhlenberg College’s current self-study review process and its past accreditation activities. Muhlenberg College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267-282-5000.
Our current review began in summer of 2013 and aims to complete the Self-Study Report by spring 2016. We hope that members of the Muhlenberg community will review the documents related to our current self-study process, as well as 2006 Self-Study Report and the Periodic Report issued in 2011.
Kathleen Harring, Ph.D.
Giacomo Gambino, Ph.D.
- 2016 Statement of Accreditation Status
- Middle States Letter of Accreditation
- Visiting Team Report, May 11, 2016
- Muhlenberg's Response to the Commission
- Muhlenberg College Self Study Executive Summary
Middle States Reaccreditation, 2003-2006 (archival site)