Office of Public Relations
Faculty Scholarship & Professional Engagement: Summer 2015
- Jen Jarson (Trexler Library) & Lora Taub-Pervizpour (Media & Comm.) presented a paper, Infoglut or Information Literacy? Using Blended Learning for Student Research in "New Information Technologies" at the Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference at Bryn Mawr College, May 20-21.
Inst. for Jewish-Christian Understanding
- Peter A. Pettit, IJCU and religion studies, served as co-convener and resource person for the inaugural study trip of Interfaith Partners for Peace. He also led a workshop in Abington for Presbyterians and Reform Jews in dialogue about Israel. Read More
- Michael Schnack, full-time lecturer in music, led three workshop sessions in choral jazz singing at the University of Music and Performing Arts, Vienna, Austria.
- Judith Parker (Lecturer in Physics) gave a presentation titled, Learning and Experiencing in a Hybrid Astronomy Course, at the Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts Conference at Bryn Mawr College, May 20-21.
- Chad Schwartz organized bird walks with 300+ 3rd graders of the Whitehall-Copley school district last week.