Institutional Research and Assessment
Associate Dean for Institutional Assessment
- Assists academic and administrative departments in articulating program outcomes and in developing plans to assess those outcomes.
- Works with the Director of Institutional Research to interpret institutional assessment data and make recommendations for how the information can best be used to assess the institution's goals and objectives. Researches national surveys and databases and makes recommendations about their use to assess institutional outcomes.
- Maintains a database of College assessment programs and information
- Maintains and updates assessment resources
- Serves as the College advocate for assessment and a resource for procedures and requirements of sound assessment. Responsible for developing a culture of assessment at the College that is integrated across programs and departments. Works with the Faculty Center for Teaching to develop and offer assessment training and development opportunities for faculty and administrators.
- The Associate Dean for Institutional Assessment reports to the Provost.
College Center, 3rd Floor