Job/Graduate School Fairs
Fairs are a good way to explore opportunities and make an initial impression on an employer or graduate/professional school. Please refer to the article in our Job Search Guide for some helpful hints on making the most of a fair.
Sports Management Virtual Grad School Fair
Event Date: October 28, 2014
Planning to apply to a Sports Management Grad School Program?
This unique virtual event allows you to conveniently and efficiently meet admissions reps and faculty in a live online event.
FREE for prospective students to attend.
Have your questions answered without ever leaving the comfort of your personal computer.
Only a one-time registration is required to meet multiple schools.
For more information: 770-980-0088
and Phys Ed (Dual Certs Preferred)
Interviews will be held on-site
Human Resources at 570-325-4322Shannon Palazzo
nemnet Diversity Career Fairs
for Teachers, Administrators & Coaches
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY at: http://www.nemnet.com
Save the Date!
BOSTON, MA Saturday January 31 Wheelock College
WASHINGTON, DC Saturday February 7 Georgetown Day School
LIVINGSTON, NJ Saturday February 14 Newark Academy
ATLANTA, GA Saturday February 21 The Westminster Schools
PHILADELPHIA, PA Saturday February 28 Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
For Job Seekers :
• Free Admission
• Access to Over 1000 Jobs nationwide
• Over 350 Public & Private Schools [k-12]
• On-Site Interviews
• BA Degree Required [all majors welcomed]
• Prior Experience is helpful but not required
• Unlimited On-line Job Posting
• Unlimited On-line Resume Search
• Pre-Registered Candidate Resume Book
• Table and Booth
• Meal and Beverages for Representatives
• Online Employer Profile and more!