Job/Graduate School Fairs
Fairs are a good way to explore opportunities and make an initial impression on an employer or graduate/professional school. Please refer to the article in our Job Search Guide for some helpful hints on making the most of a fair.
Veteran's Virtual Career Fair
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Veterans efficiently meet recruiters live online.
Looking for a job, internship or co-op? Save valuable time and meet recruiters live online. Interact via live chat sessions and meet top-notch employers seeking qualified veteran talent. National and government employers include eBay, Enterprise, Michelin, Nestle, Textron, and more.
This Virtual Career Fair is free for students and alumni to attend.
Register at www.CareerEco.com/Events/Veterans
nemnet Diversity Career Fairs
for Teachers, Administrators & Coaches
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY at: http://www.nemnet.com
Save the Date!
BOSTON, MA Saturday January 31 Wheelock College
WASHINGTON, DC Saturday February 7 Georgetown Day School
LIVINGSTON, NJ Saturday February 14 Newark Academy
ATLANTA, GA Saturday February 21 The Westminster Schools
PHILADELPHIA, PA Saturday February 28 Springside Chestnut Hill Academy
For Job Seekers :
• Free Admission
• Access to Over 1000 Jobs nationwide
• Over 350 Public & Private Schools [k-12]
• On-Site Interviews
• BA Degree Required [all majors welcomed]
• Prior Experience is helpful but not required
• Unlimited On-line Job Posting
• Unlimited On-line Resume Search
• Pre-Registered Candidate Resume Book
• Table and Booth
• Meal and Beverages for Representatives
• Online Employer Profile and more!