Academic Resource Center
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) provides support for students’ academic transition, engagement, integration, growth and achievement through a holistic, community-based approach.
In helping students to successfully navigate the rigors of a competitive academic environment and become lifelong learners, we provide opportunities to:
• Strengthen commitment to academic pursuits;
• Improve planning and organization skills;
• Learn to study more efficiently and effectively;
• Cultivate critical thinking and problem solving;
• Acquire knowledge and skills important to the practice of their discipline.
For more information regarding our services, please visit About ARC.