Regular Decision Checklist
Welcome. We’re looking forward to reading your application and getting to know you. If you have questions, be sure to contact admissions.
Regular Decision candidates should complete the Common Application. Students who are applying to one of our cooperative programs must submit additional documents.
Here are the steps:
- Visit if you can.
We strongly encourage a campus visit to interview and tour. The interview can be an important opportunity to explore “the fit” between you and Muhlenberg. It can also be a chance to develop a relationship with an admissions counselor who can then act as an advocate for you here. Remember, if you are applying for one of our cooperative programs, or choosing not to submit test scores, you must have an admissions interview.
- Complete the Common Application.
You may download the application here, or apply online at www.commonapp.org. Note that a $50 application fee is required unless your guidance counselor certifies that this would present a significant financial hardship for your family.
- Have two teachers provide recommendations (use the teacher evaluation forms provided on the Common Application).
The form should be sent by the teachers directly to the Office of Admission.
- Make sure your guidance counselor provides us with mid-year grades (use the Mid-Year Evaluation form provided on the Common Application).
The form should be sent from the school directly to Muhlenberg’s Office of Admission.
- If you’re choosing to submit your ACT or SAT scores, be sure to have them sent to Muhlenberg.
Our ACT school code is 3640, and note that we do require the writing portion. Our SAT school code is 2424, and we don’t require the SAT-II.
- If you’re choosing not to submit your ACT or SAT scores, print and complete the SAT Optional Form.
Note that if you’re applying to one of our cooperative programs, you must submit an ACT or SAT score.
- Explore your financial aid options.
You can start by checking The real deal on financial aid, and also, our handy financial aid checklist.
- You may check your application status online.
- Expect an admission answer between Mid-March and April 1.